Through the therapeutic use of music, Healing Sounds empowers people of all ages and abilities to facilitate growth.
Music Therapy is the research based used of music to change behavior, promote wellness and improve quality of life.
Music Therapy is the clinical evidence based practice of using music to change non-musical behavior.
All People and All Abilities
We work with all ages and all levels of ability.
- Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Downs Syndrome and other Developmental disabilities
- IEP Music Therapy,
- Individuals with Dementia,
- Hospital Settings: Inpatient and Outpatient
- Hospice and Palliative Care,
- Children, Adolescents and Adults with Mental Illness
- Employee Wellness,
- Prenatal, Birth and Postpartum Support
- Adult Day Programs,
- Music Therapy Business Owners
Through music therapy, we strive to:
Improve quality of life